Sunday, August 30, 2009

5 Years

It has just dawned on me that I have lived in Kentucky for five years this month.

Five years is a really long time to me. And these are the years that have shaped the very core of who I am.

Here's a little picture tribute to some awesome things that the Lord has brought my way in the past five years:

Long Lasting Friendships

Love (and no, I had no intention of coming to college just to get married! I worked hard for my degree!)

Speaking of, A Diploma

A Niece to Love (need you see more pictures? Yes, you need.)

Teachers
I've had the privilege of sitting under a few teachers that have shaped my theology and walk with the Lord forever. Mainly, coming from this church.

Provision
No matter what our state in life, the Lord has told me two things: 1.) I will never go without and 2.) I will never be "too poor" to help others worse off than me.

Just a few snapshots, that may not mean much to you (unless, of course, you're in one of them. Then you might take a more vested interest) but to me mean the world.

Thanks Lord, for all you've done, what you're doing, and what you're going to do.

3 comments:

Adam said...

I made the cut and I don't even live there!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you moved to Ky...and so honored to make the cut as well :)

Ed said...

What, no mention of your awesome in-laws? harumpf! ;-)