Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthblog!

Today is my friend Adam T's b-day.

Adam and I have been friends for a long time, solidified by the fact our parents were/are friends and we all almost sunk a boat together.

Regrettably, most of my incriminating pictures of Adam from high school are back in Missouri. I did however dig a few out of the archives and scanned them to the ole lappy. Enjoy!

(Adam, at prom as a sophomore... in college. His main job that night was "designated camera holder" if I do so recall.)

(Adam, Six Flags St. Louis. Exciting times.)

(Adam, no caption necessary.)

SO, Adam T, I hope you read this today! Have a Happy Birthday! Sorry I can't be your backup anymore.

Holla!

1 comment:

Adam Truax said...

Where did you get those pictues!?! I don't even remember when the last 2 were taken!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes, you're the greatest!