Things I Said:
- "No Billy, we don't color on our lips."
- "Boys and girls, leave your hearts on the table and go to your centers!" (we colored hearts today to decorate the room for Valentine's Day)
- "Well Sarah, I don't know why your poopie is green today."
- "We can't go on a bear hunt today because you were too loud in the halls."
- "We don't bite our friends."
- "Be nice to the pages." (of a new book)
- "Go poopie go!" (from a girl going potty)
- "My dinosaur's name is Dino-Billy!"
- "Santa Claus took my Dora shoes to clean them then he's bringing them back tonight."
- "My mommy said I can have snack anytime I want." (from a kid wanting snack at 10 am.)
Sarah: "I have a Cinderella dress but I can't wear it right now."
Me: "Oh really? Why's that?"
Sarah: "Well, it has a little bit of cereal on it and a little bit of pee."
Daycare life...it keeps me young. Or at least is increasing my stress handling capability.