Saturday, December 20, 2008

Procrastination

I. Hate. Packing.

Everytime I pack for a trip I think I do a really thorough job, then I get to my destination and find myself saying, "What the crap is all this?"

So, I'm blogging instead of packing. Take that empty suitcase that is staring me in the face.

Jamming to the new Killers album, "Day and Age." I got it for Dusty for Christmas and am benefiting from it. Haven't made any decisions on it yet, this is my first spin, but it will be nice to listen to the song Human not as a ringtone. That's what Dusty has on his phone right now, so all I know of it is, "Are we humaaaan? Or are are we danc.." "Hello?" <---- that's Dusty. My rad friend Andrea got me a birthday gift off Etsy (one of my favorite sites) and it came in the mail today. I'm wearing it right now actually. "What is it?" you are thinking? I just so happened to take a picture on my webcam! How convenient!

I would like for you to note three things:
1.) Apparently, felt is all the rage right now.
2.) You can still see the remnants of my black eye!
3.) I am not mad about anything, I just look like it in this picture. I'm really in quite a good mood!

I think I'm going to go scrounge up some felt and try to replicate it. You know, instead of packing.

This time tomorrow I will be in KC, barring any winter weather that may strand us in St. Louis. What a boring airport to be stranded in huh?

-----------e.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

LOVE it! I hope it is as cute in person as it is on your head.

You couldn't look more thrilled to be wearing it!