Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Day Off and Looking Forward to the Weekend

I woke up with quite the headache today, after going to bed with quite the fever last night.

So, I took the day off school. I feel "un peu" bad about this since I am now puttering around the house aimlessly. And I don't like to miss class. But my head, oh my head this morning!

It was like the whole world crashed into my brain when I got out of bed.

One thing I am very much looking forward to this weekend is our little trip to WKY to see some pretty rad friends:


This picture was taken many moons ago in a county far, far away. Three years, two weddings, and multiple moves later, they're still some of our dearest friends and a visit with them is long overdue!

Gilkeys, be prepared for Snyder Awesomeness to descend upon you this weekend!




No comments: