Friday, October 22, 2010

Catching Up



I am currently trying to keep my head above water in one of busiest seasons of my life. Between school, youth stuff, and my "bustling" social life I haven't had time for much else! So here's a breakdown:

I'm reading this book. It's a winner. You should get you one.



A few weeks ago our youth had a free car wash. It was great fun, but everyone got a little whiny towards the end. And there was a leaf tornado. Not kidding, this huge bunch of leaves slowly started swirling till it was full speed throwing stuff all over the place. It lifted a bike helmet, a bucket, and a trash can and carried it all into a nearby field!

Note how everyone is just watching Dusty wash the car...

The leaf tornado-- you kinda just had to be there for this but it was the craziest thing I've experienced in a long, long time!

Also in this month we've had a wedding:
Frankly, just thinking about the rest of the stuff that I have to post about from this month is making me sleepy. And since I already have my computer in bed because I'm supposed to be doing online homework well... it's too good of a scenario not to rest!

More later, to be sure.

No comments: