I mentioned that I had a bunch of recipes that I'd been collecting all year involving baking with pumpkin.
May I digress for just a moment? Yes, I can bake with pumpkin any ole time of the year. But I just don't feel right about it unless I'm well in to the month of October. And by "well in" I mean about six days.
So, I weeded through my pumpkin recipe collection and made it a more manageable endeavor. I'm going to do one a week and document my progress. Here are the recipes, in case anyone would also like to take a stab at them!
- Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream (Adam T., if you are reading you will be treated to this in a few weeks!)
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Nutella Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Creamy Ginger Filling
- Pumpkin Truffles
- Pumpkin Pie Pancakes with Pumpkin Maple Syrup
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Filling
- Pumpkin Spice Donut Muffins
That's ten week's worth of pumpkin recipes! Hopefully I will get so tired of pumpkin by the end that I won't want to venture back into that realm for a long, long time.
Or I will just keep doing it because I love it so very, very much!
Probably that one.