The wedding day was a whirlwind, the honeymoon rather, um... eventful (who would have guessed that we'd end up at an urgent care center near our hotel?!) and it seems we're headed into reality only a little too soon.
I really want to take this time to thank everyone who was there to support Dusty and myself on our big day:
- First, our parents who sacrificed a lot to make the day happen
- Our wedding party, for going above and beyond to help and make the day as stress free as possible
- Brenda Ahearn, our fabulous wedding photographer, who traveled to capture our big day all the way from Washington, D.C.
- Adam Truax and Andrea Burnett for providing beautiful music during the ceremony
- Ray Hollenbach and our entire Vineyard family for your support and flexibility
- The Williams clan for the scrumptious reception dinner!
More pictures and news to come, but for now... I will try to relax and recover! (Both from the honeymoon and my new, improved sinusitis x 4.)