Thursday, May 22, 2008

Married Life... Take I

So, it's official. I am Mrs. Emily Snyder. Mrs. Emily Snyder!

The wedding day was a whirlwind, the honeymoon rather, um... eventful (who would have guessed that we'd end up at an urgent care center near our hotel?!) and it seems we're headed into reality only a little too soon.

I really want to take this time to thank everyone who was there to support Dusty and myself on our big day:

  • First, our parents who sacrificed a lot to make the day happen
  • Our wedding party, for going above and beyond to help and make the day as stress free as possible
  • Brenda Ahearn, our fabulous wedding photographer, who traveled to capture our big day all the way from Washington, D.C.
  • Adam Truax and Andrea Burnett for providing beautiful music during the ceremony
  • Ray Hollenbach and our entire Vineyard family for your support and flexibility
  • The Williams clan for the scrumptious reception dinner!

More pictures and news to come, but for now... I will try to relax and recover! (Both from the honeymoon and my new, improved sinusitis x 4.)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for asking me to sing...what an honor! Loved the song, the day....