Monday, May 10, 2010

And So It Begins//My Niece is Adorable

Phew! My first official day of being unemployed since last August. I must say, I am beginning to remember what happiness feel like! Not that I'm not thankful for the (almost) past year of steady income/ health insurance. It was just sucking me dry, and I feel like I'm on to bigger and better things.

Or maybe just better things.

Tomorrow Cousin and I are starting the 30 Day Shred. I first read about it on this hilarious blog post about a year ago. Then about six months ago I actually bought. And now I'm ready to remove the cellophane and receive, apparently, the butt kicking of the year! At least I will have another person there to share in the agony. More reports to follow.

Yesterday was Mother's Day, as evidenced by the multitude of shout-outs on people's Facebook statuses. We spent the day at the in-law's house and may I just say, 18 month old Gabriella is my current "favorite thing." She is queen of hilarious antics but one of my favorites happens when you point a camera at her face and she does something like this and says, "Cheeeeeeeeeese!"


With every new stage she just gets more delightful!

No comments: