Some things I've discovered:
- Watching Sesame Street will not help put her to sleep for nap time.
- Watching Will & Grace (or Sport's Center apparently) seems to make her immensely sleepy!
- She is not a fan of chickens//roosters
- She is a fan of dogs//cats
- Her biggest word is "gorilla" (No lie... she even picks it out of her pile of flashcards)
- She LOVES being flipped upside down (thanks to her Uncle)
- Food: making it into the mouth is optional
- Words she can use in correct context that carry some foreboding: "Uh-oh" and "Diaper"