Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bath Time Bubble Buddies

Tonight I got to give Gabby a bath, and we had such a fun time!

I was looking at old (and by old I mean pictures from 2008!) pictures of her and ran across one of her first baths:

How funny?!

Tonight we learned the word "bubble." Man, did she love that word! Her process went something like this:

1.) Pick up handful of bubbles
2.) Look at me and say, "bubble!"
3.) Blow on the bubbles
4.) Splash bubbles off in the bath
5.) Repeat--over, and over, and over, and over...
I love, love, love watching her learn and explore! It really reminds me of my relationship with the Lord. I learn something new and repeat it over and over and over. And instead of getting annoyed with the repetition, He delights in watching me learn and explore.

No comments: