Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am so tired I cannot even think of a title for this post.

Titles annoy me anyway.

It has been one of those weeks that was so busy I didn't even know I was busy. Then I looked back and thought, "What in the world have I been doing all week?"

My Google Reader is up to 1000+ posts.
I have photos that need editing stat.
I'm leading not one but two bible studies this week, both of which need significant amounts of preparation.
I haven't cooked in I-don't-know-how-long.
I've been reading the same book for almost a month  now.
My face is breaking out, I have unseemly dark circles under my eyes.
I haven't been eating right, I haven't been sleeping right, I have been exercising right.

And really, I hate being busy. Well, this kind of busy. This sneaky kind of busy that comes disguised as the month of April.

Huh, I just thought of a title for this post:

No comments: