Sunday, April 24, 2011

What a Difference

What a difference a year makes, am I right?

Don't answer that: of course I am!

While I don't always notice myself changing year to year, I am constantly seeing it in my niece. I guess that happens when you're two.

I dug around the archives for some pictures from last year, and I was blown away by the changes I see in her!

She is still all about baskets, eggs, and candy, except this year she can actually tell you (demand from you) what she wants!


(Easter 2010)


(Easter 2011)

I am all about little girls with big hair accessories! However, Gabby's fashion sense is starting to take on a life of its own, and if there's one thing I love more than over-sized flowers it's the perfectly matched mis-match of a little girl accessorizing herself!


 (Easter, 2010)

(Easter 2011, with a mouthful of candy)

I have no caption or little intro for these next two pictures; I just love how much older she looks yet still maintaining her, umm... Gabby-ness!

(Easter 2010)

(Easter 2011)

No comments: