- Oh My Sweet Carolina-- Ryan Adams-- Play Count: 50
- In Your Atmosphere-- John Mayer-- Play Count: 49
- Desert Song-- Hillsong-- Play Count: 39
- Stronger-- Hillsong-- Play Count: 38
- Blood Bank-- Bon Iver-- Play Count: 36
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- There's No Me With You by Melissa Faye Green
- The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs
From the movies I've seen this year, here are my four favorite: (not necessarily new releases)
- Inglorious Basterds
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Gran Torino
"Don't bargain with God. Be direct. Ask for what you need. This is not a cat-and-mouse, hide-and-seek game we're in. If your little boy asks for a serving of fish, do you scare him with a live snake on his plate? If your little girl asks for an egg, do you trick her with a spider? As bad as you are, you wouldn't think of such a thing—you're at least decent to your own children. And don't you think the Father who conceived you in love will give the Holy Spirit when you ask him?" Luke 11:10-13, The Message
2009, you started off pretty rough (especially with the freakish ice storm) but your ending has been smooth and sweet.
2010, you've got some big shoes to fill.