Monday, March 17, 2008

Regaining Her Depravity

Yet again I had another really really cool dream last night that I'd like to share with everyone.

[Please know that I don't share these dreams to say, "Look how the Lord talks to me; I'm so awesome," but because I truly believe that the dreams that I dream can give insight and edification to all believers.]

I was in a hotel room with another friend and there were two dead people on the bed. My friend was sitting in the middle of them and everyone around us was telling us that they were dead. I seemed to be the only one that could see one of them moving their pointer finger slightly and the other one fluttering their eyelids. They may have been dead, but they were so close to life.

I kept telling people they weren't dead but no one would believe me, even my friend sitting next to them. So instead of praying that the Lord would raise them from the dead, I prayed against the spirits keeping them dead. And immediately they got up and were alive!

One of them, the girl, got up and I could tell that she still thought she was in heaven. She had a huge broad smile, and was walking talking about Jesus and how beautiful he was. I took her hand and said, "Come walk down the hall with me."

As we walked, I saw her demeanor change. It was as if a dark cloud descended upon her whole countenance. And I heard a voice whisper to me, "You are watching her regain her depravity."

Again, I have no idea what this dream means. Depravity was a word that I thought about a lot yesterday... maybe this dream is what it is and requires no interpretation. Either way, thanks Lord! Thanks for providing such awesome words to us, even while we sleep.

No comments: