Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Emily's MeThinks

Sometimes I read books that make my mind work in overtime. I become extremely aware of the passing, random thoughts that I have throughout the day. 

Today, I became especially aware and remembered a lot of them. So here are some "MeThinks" from September 16, 2008:
  • "I wish my car was black."
  • "What if my head was the size of an adult but my hair was the size of a child's?"
  • "How can kids get sticky eating toast?"
  • "What if the colors that I think I see are really not the right colors at all and everyone is just humoring me?"
  • "McDonald's workers have two goals at work: to take a break and to take a smoke. In that order." (No offense to Tasha, who is the exception to this thought.)
  • "That trash smells like Kid C." (Kid C was a child in class who had two accidents of the number 2 variety.) 
  • "Why is it that I am only content with a large drink while Old Man sitting next to me is happily sipping on a small?"
  • "Oh... senior discount."
  • "There are so many shades of blue."
  • "How do you describe the word 'squiggle' to a three year old?"
  • "Should I dress up for Halloween at school? Can I get out of work that day if I say I don't celebrate it? Perhaps I should form a fast conviction about this."

No comments: