Sunday, September 7, 2008

TIME to TYPE!

I'm just going to rant for a while about nothing in particular.

Here I am, sitting at the apartment alone. Again. D is at band practice for Battle of the Bands in Lebanon on September 26. That's right... the band competition during "Ham Days." Kentucky is so strange sometimes!


Click here for more BOTB info. It's going to be quite interesting. I read this Topix forum from Lebanon about how people are mad that there are no "local bands" in the competition. Glen Yoder Band you better wear your extra tight pants! These people seem vicious! :)


In other news it looks like this is going to be an interesting NFL season. So far today we've seen Brady drop out with a knee injury (there goes the Patriots' season I'm afraid); we've seen the Steelers upset the Texans (I knew they could do it); and horror of horrors (at least for me) the Colts are losing at home! Gag.
Also, is it just me or is Bob Costas everywhere lately? Sunday night football officially has the two most obnoxious sportscasters in history. (Apologies to all you Bob/John fans.)

Here is the most current picture that I have of Dusty and me. I like it a lot because D is cheesin' so bad! He's so funny sometimes!



Good-bye.

No comments: