Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dabble In Politics

I don't get political on this blog. It's not that I don't have thoughts or opinions, but I never feel like I'm informed enough and therefore don't feel like I can participate in intelligent, open debate. I really try to be informed, there are just so many sides to everything. At any rate, I digress.

I did, however, go to the Tea Party in Elizabethtown today. Now, I can't say that I have a problem with taxes. I understand having to pay for things like police, fire department, military, etc. But what has been happening in Washington lately is completely irresponsible. So I went to my first political protest.

Again, this is not up for debate. If you comment something political I will delete it. Unless you want to comment about how cute my niece is. I'll welcome any comment about that! This is just an experience that I had today that I wanted to share on my blog. End of story and enjoy. :)

1 comment:

Laura the MIL said...

Thanks Em for taking such great pics! I really had my hands full with holding signs. And I fully agree with your stance on how cute Gabby is!! LOL