Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Graduated On May 10

"So Emily, reading that book for class huh?"

Me, looking up from my latest read: "Actually, I graduated in May... I just read for fun."

insert puzzled look here.

Planning a trip to the Half Price Book Store in The Ville this weekend. Pumped! I have a list front and back of books to look for. Among others are

  1. Night by Elie Wiesel
  2. Gilead by Marilyn Robinson
  3. The Swallows of Kabul by Yasmina Khadra
  4. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
  5. Saving Fish From Drowning by Amy Tam

wish me luck!


1 comment:

Garrett said...

so sadly enough even though we live in the same apartment i am afraid i will not be able to ask you this in person.....i may have a small list of books that would be grand if you guys could see if you could find when you go to half price books.....more details to come....