- Return of the boolets: Remember that post? Today John/ Pickles was building a Transformer and showed me his creation. He says, "Do you know what this is for?" And points to an imaginary knob. "No," I reply. "...the boolets!"
- I thought it was hot in our room. No one else did. I make an off hand comment to Ms. Barbara about how I must be having hot flashes. "Lisa" then exclaims, "Hot flashes! My grandma has those all the time!"
- Colored Poo: Not many adults that I know talk about the color of their bowel movements. Kids, though, are another story. Lisa yells from the bathroom, "Ms. Emilyyyyyyy!" I run in and find electric green poo practically standing on her piece of toilet paper. And no, I didn't have an explination for this, much to her chagrin. The best part is when I got to talk to her mom about her child's green poo. So awkward.
- Had a parent freaking out today and I, like a dedicated teacher, stayed an extra 45 minutes to talk it out. It turned out great, but I had a knot in my stomach all day just thinking about it.
- "Sadie" confessed to me today that she has a "crutch" (crush, in case you didn't catch that) on Justy. (Dusty, in case you didn't catch that.) When I told her that Dusty plays soccer just like you, she proceeds to yell, "Dusty's gwoss!" (Gwoss= gross.)
- "Sadie" was walking down the hall as our line leader, lifts her shirt and starts running her hands up and down her body dancing provocatively. It was like Shakira in a four year olds body. Creepy.
- Pickles decides that he's going to sing about whiskey all day. It did not stop and I had to sit him in time out numerous times. I finally gave up when he brought a counter arguement: "But mommy listens to it!"
All in all, not a bad day and there was much more madness, but I'm going to let it fall by the wayside and spend time with my hubs.