Friday, August 29, 2008

Kid-Free Friday

Today I don't have to watch kids!

"Why?" You may ask. Because today we are being professionally developed.

In other news, my sis-in-law is quite full with baby (32 weeks on Saturday, I believe... sorry if I got that wrong.) and I had my first dream about the baby last night! Score! I've been waiting for that to happen.

It was such a sweet little dream too. Basically what happened was that everyone (and by "everyone" I mean me, d., d's parents, d's not pregnant sister, etc.) was in separate places doing their own thing and somehow we all felt like we had to get to the hospital, and we had to get there now!

So we all (separately) rush to the hospital only to meet each other in the foyer and find that Aubs had already delivered baby G!

Strange dream, I know, but G was healthy and happy and that's all that matters!

Time to get developed professionally.

i'm out.

No comments: