Some of the activities that we have planned are:
- Thursday my mom is coming to my class to read them a book... I've warned her, but I don't think anyone can be prepped for a new classful of bright eyed, bushy tailed, in-your-face-just-turned-three-year-olds.
- Also on Thursday, my Dad is taking Dusty and Kyle (husband and brother) to one of Mammoth Cave's "Wild Cave Tours." (To be honest, I'm a little leery of this... read the website!)
- On Friday, I'm getting off work early and going shopping with my mom. (Can't get enough of that!)
- On Saturday my cousin Hannah is marrying the love of her life Matt.
- On Sunday, I am still trying to convince my parents to come to the Vineyard. *Fingers crossed.*
All in all, it looks like a pretty fun weekend! This will be the first time I'm around my family as a Snyder. I wonder if during the summer I have suddenly spread all my Hamlin characteristics and they're going to think I'm some freak-o? Then again, who am I calling freak-o anyways? (That one was for you, Ed!)
to bed i go!