Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Favorite Facebook Statuses

Ooooh Facebook! Let's see how people reacted to the election results, and no offense if this is yours:

-- "is thinking that we are in a heap pile of trouble-this may be the one thing that might make me cry."

--"
is feeling like a train wreck."

--"
is moving south, maybe Venezuela, maybe Ecuador, or maybe even Brazil. Anyone want to come?"

--"
Obama won. Hope he knows what the hell hes doing! Should have been hillary!"

--"
is wondering where America is headed, but knows that God is still Sovereign!"

--"
Woah, the sky didn't fall, the moon didn't turn to blood and the Muslims haven't taken over the world! Isn't that just amazing? Now let's work together."

Whew! I'm feelin' good, not gonna lie. I didn't vote for Mr. Obama, but I don't not like him either. I'm just happy that we didn't have to have a military coup to overthrow our current government. Let's all look at it from that perspective hmmm?

1 comment:

Ed said...

I was so preoccupied with my beautiful granddaughter, I almost forgot to even vote.

God is in control. He has blessed us to live in a country where we can even post things like this.

Who cares who the POTUS is when you serve the Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

(funny word verification this morning. "prechir" - Hey "prechir", good sermon)