Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Game For Distraction

Just passing this along, saw it on another blog today:

If I were seven again I would:
know better than to wear anything with Tweety Bird on it.

If there were an extra hour in the day I would:
grind.

My junk food indulgence of choice is:
Oatmeal Cream Pies, the BIG ones.

The color yellow makes me think of:
sunflower decor schemes, circa 1995.

The most used item in my kitchen is:
our Cutco knife set, thanks to Dusty.

now, go. yes, that means you!

2 comments:

Andi said...

I'm beyond jealous at your Cutco knives. I have two- one black and one white :)

Andi said...

If I was seven again, I would kick Lindsay Holley in the teeth for stealing my racquetball. I can't post that on my blog, but just so you know, I've been thinking about it all day.