Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Part II

So, in regards to Halloween, (I know, I know, I'll get off the Halloween kick today I promise!) There is one good thing that has come out of it:

An incredibly cute picture of Batman Dusty! He still makes that face when I tell him I'm putting pickles on his sandwich...

In other news, I'm sitting at the in-law's house and Aubri is having contractions! I'm pretty sure this experience will cause me to hold off on having kids for at least three years... she is in pain people!

Aubri is so brave: she's going au naturale folks and she's going have a beautiful, healthy baby! Today, it's going to be today. We've prayed and asked the Lord that it would be this weekend and she has entered active labor.

So keep it up and pray, pray, pray that she'll go today.

(Selfishly, this is also because I've been predicting that Gabs would be born on Nov. 1... so I've got a little stake in it too!)

No comments: