Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Determined

As I was driving back to my house this afternoon after running some errands this reality sunk in: I have moved to a different town. Not just a different house in the same town like I'm used to but literally a whole new town, new county (you know, because I live in Kentucky), new house, new job (or in my case lack thereof), new people, new church. New everything.

And that means LOTS of new blog material!

Today I went to this store called Cox's. My aunt had told me last week that if Cox's doesn't have it, you don't need it. That's a pretty big reputation to live up to. I forgot to bring my camera, so these pictures from my phone will have to do, but she was pretty much right!



And on the way back, I definitely got stuck in the middle of the longest school bus caravan I've ever encountered.

Aaaah, life in the country.

3 comments:

Devon said...

yikes. maybe those kids need to ride on the same bus. lol

Charity said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I spent lots of time in Cox's, and I know where those buses are headed...Oh life in Meade Co...I have a feeling I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the blog entries that are to come :)

Lindsay said...

Cox's is a pretty sweet place. Danelle and I used to go visit her cousin there before she moved off to school.

and it's true, if it isn't at Cox's, you probably don't need it...lol