Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wedding Season

Well everyone, wedding season is rolling around again and this one is promising to be one of the most eventful yet! (Aside from well, my wedding season.)

Couple #1: Sam Crabtree and Jennifer Den Dekker
The date is yet to come, but I couldn't be happier for these two! Sam was one of the catalysts to mine and Dusty's a-gettin' together and Jenn was a wonderful housemate. If I know anything about these two their wedding will one to remember! (Picture cred goes to Sam's mom; I stole it from facebook.)

Couple #2: Matt Nall and Tasha Adkins
Matt and Tasha! Again, couldn't be happier that these two have found each other. They have a great story and the Lord has definitely been good, good, good to them! Their nuptials will take place August 15th.

Dusty will be a groomsmen in both of their weddings. I can't wait to attend and to affirm with everyone that the bonds the Lord has placed in these two couple's lives is from Him and is good!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Here I am a regular reader of your blog and not mention of the wedding that will take place in only 2 weeks. Sniff ;)