Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Makes Three!

I have these friends who are super cool:

Josh and Devon Hamilton!

Devon and I met in college when we discovered that we lived down the hall from each other. I watched her freak out because she failed her first paper and was convinced her college career was ruined (freshman year!) She became my sounding board, and I her's. Eventually we became housemates in the legendary Duffy Street house.


I'd like to think that I had an integral part in her and Josh's beginnings. If not that, I definitely had an integral part in their engagement, but that is a story for another day.

Devon and I have had many adventures in the past but she's about to embark on the biggest of them all:

Motherhood!

Congratulations to two great friends who I know will make two great parents! December can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

Devon said...

Awwww. Thanks, friend.