- Sometimes, I do stuff just for the sake of cohesion. For instance, I put money in to the Derby pot at work. Is this gambling? Yep. Did I win, no. Did I have something to talk to co-workers about, sure did.
- I have absolute days, where I am absolutely determined that my plans are concrete. Today was a concrete day, and I concretely believe that we will move back to Campbellsville. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
- I freaking love wearing big flowers in my hair lately.
- Dusty just said, "Sometimes, I can't contain the rebel inside me!"
- Sam is showing us p90x moves. They don't look like p90x moves. One is called the dive bomber. It's duuuurty!
- If I could choose anywhere to go on a weeknight next week, I would go to a Royals game. I want to experience the new stadium.
- I am surrounded this weekend by 4 great friends that I never see , and I really, truly, and honestly miss them.
- My friend Andrea is graduating next weekend and I'm excited to meet her family! And, also, to see her walk across that stage!
- I'm done being a waitress now. Tonight was my last night. I'm just really happy.