Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Feeling (a little) Autumnal

I am over this whole summer thing.

I've found myself the past week or so literally craving fall. It's my favorite season for a number of reasons:


::1:: Football! Go Colts, Go Steelers? ::2:: The perfect fall album you ask? Thinks of Her by Andy Davis ::3::Look at that amazing fall boot! I soon shall have a pair of my own. ::4::Ah, candy corn... I love it when mixed with those little pumpkins and peanuts. Blissful! ::5:: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath & Body Works smells amazing ::6:: The changing leaves, who doesn't love that? ::7::Pumpkin roll! I've never made one but I have plans to as soon as I deem that it feels "fall" enough outside. ::8::Apple Cider. 'Nuff said. ::9:: The Office cames back in September... not a second too soon.

I hope I've inspired you to look forward to Fall as much as I am!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

ok, I'll admit it. I will miss Kentucky in the fall.

But hopefully I'll be in Missouri instead! :) October is my favorite month, and for some reason it doesn't feel like fall for me until then.

My mom has a great pumpkin roll, and I'm amazed every time I watch her make it. The rolling part is hard, but I know you can do it!