Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Jumble of Variables


This is a pretty accurate picture of what I've looked like all day.

My dad gave me a pep talk this morning and said something that has been ringing in my ears all day: "You've got to make a plan Emily, and then work on the backup plans for your backup plans."

But what do you do when you don't really like any of your choices?

I guess that's what being an adult is all about. Biting the bullet, swallowing your pride, and sometimes looking like the bad guy.

2 comments:

Andi said...

yikes.

Ed said...

Your Dad is right. Planning is good. Go ahead, make a plan, then work on your backup plan to your backup plan. Then tell God all about it and see what He thinks.

You always make God smile. ;-)

Jeremiah 29:11 GW I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope.