Sunday, January 18, 2009

Big Day (This One's For The Boy)

Today was a pretty big day.

We had a job interview at a church that we're both really pumped about. I feel like everything went well, which is a scary feeling for me. I've walked away from plenty of interview thinking I nailed it, only to get a call saying they're going with someone else. And it's just in my nature to be pessimistic, which doesn't help in this case. Needless to say, I'll keep you updated, whether it be good, bad, or ugly.

...and this part is for Dusty:

The Pittsburgh Steelers won the AFC Championship game tonight against the Baltimore Ravens. I feel like I should be more enthusiastic about that. Let me add a few of these: !!!!!!!

Sooo in 2 weeks we'll yet again be gathered around the TV to watch history in the making: either the Arizona Cardinals win the first Super Bowl in franchise history, or the Pittsburgh Steelers become the team with the single most Super Bowl wins: a grand total of 6. (!!!!!!!)

No comments: