Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Name Game

I may live in Kentucky, but around here, it's Steeler's country. Especially now that they are playing in the AFC championship game on Sunday night, 6:30, blah, blah, blah.

Today while working around the house, Dusty had ESPN2 on. (Gag.) They had the mayor of Pittsburgh on as a guest, Luke Ravenstahl.

...oh, wait! That's not his name anymore! Read all about it here.

Now, I think this is a little over the top. But after living in a home full of Steelers fans (though I'm pretty sure Lindsay doesn't care as much as the rest of them!) this doesn't surprise me in the least.

I think I'll change my name to Emily Sny-lamalu-berger, just until Sunday.

1 comment:

Ed said...

Too funny! For the rest of the week you can call me BenTroyHines Rothlesmaluward.