Friday, January 9, 2009

FAIL. (2nd edition)

OK guys, here's a good one!

So I apply online for a part-time sales representative job at AT&T. Not my ideal job, but it's money and I need it.

I spend 45 minutes filling out their little personality questions and whatnot. 45 minutes of my life that I will not get back, may I add.

Here's why:

I submit it and within 25 seconds receive an email that says:

"Thank you for expressing interest in employment opportunities with Cingular Wireless. We received the information you submitted. At this time we have decided to pursue other candidates, therefore we will not be considering you further for this position. We wish you the best of luck in your career search."

25 seconds folks. Less than that if I'm honest.

Failure #2 and I'm going good. :)

1 comment:

Ed said...

The failure is not yours. The failure is on the part of the company (ATT in this case) to recognize a quality employee.

God has something spectacular in store for you. These little things are just bumps along the road. I think it's one of those things people used to say were "character building". I tend to look on it as God preparing the way for what He has truly called us for.

wv: whionobb: The thing you turn on for a dose of self-pity. "I got rejected again so I turned on my whionobb and got a healthy dose of 'Why me Lord?'."