- Chase Bank (big fat "no")
- AT&T (even bigger, fatter "no")
- Hancock Fabrics (but I don't sew)
- Comfort Inn (front desk anyone?)
- JC Penny's (no retail experience)
- Super 8 (front desk again)
- Hardin County Schools (looks like I can't be a sub)
- Econo Lodge (front desk again)
This job not only gives me a source of income, but fulfills something that I've always wanted to happen: an on the spot hire!
The Lord is GOOD! I didn't even have to go through that terrible process of, "Will they call back? Should I call them? What should I do?" The director talked to me for a while, showed me around the center and I start tomorrow at 8 am.
The only minor hiccup is that I was so grateful to get a job, I didn't ask how much I'd get paid. Smooth move, Emily.
Here's to people makin' babies, because it's keeping me employed at the moment!