Friday, January 30, 2009

Ya'll Take Care!

Well, I'm back online after some of the most irritating days of my life. Power is down, water is out, and Dusty and I fled to Campbellsville to get warm and take showers. (Although, thanks to my Aunt Pam, we're squeaky clean!)

I have some great footage for you all, but I'm on a friend's computer right now so that'll have to wait. Right now, I just have to blog about something I just saw on ET.

Anyone remember the guy from when American Idol was in Louisville this year? The one who said, "Be careful," and those crazy judges thought he was threatening him.

Well, he's got his apology. Click here.

Having lived in Kentucky since I was a college freshman, I thought this whole situation made the judges look naive and a bit silly.

What do you think? If you were saying goodbye to someone and they said, "Take care and be careful!" would your red flags immediately go off? I don't think I'm far enough removed from the situation (being a Kentucky citizen) to come to an objective opinion!

I don't know when the next time that I will be able to connect to the internet will be, so until then: be careful!

1 comment:

Devon said...

That was so funny. Sadly I did not get my American Idol fix this week. :)