Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hit The Road!

Have you seen gas prices lately?! I think the lowest I saw them in Campbellsville yesterday was $2.63. In other parts of the nation, say... Kansas City for example, they're even lower!

Dusty and I are being faced with a Saturday on which neither of us have anything to do. The stars must be aligned just perfectly because this almost never happens. And I want to do something! Here are some of our options, though granted some are more feasible than others:

1.) Drive, drive, drive to Folly Beach just because.
2.) Head to Lexington for food, fun, and of course... hookah!
3.) Drive to Nashville and walk the beautiful, wonderful downtown area.
4.) Point to a place on a Kentucky map and go there... no matter where it is. Unless it's Western KY. We were just there. Filled my quota for the year! ;)
5.) Drive to Cincinnati and surprise a good friend who probably has plans anyways and wouldn't be there/go to Ikea. Ooooh... Ikea. I love Ikea. I want to go to Ikea.

SO! If you could have a lazy Saturday to do nothing with the people who matter the most to you, what would you do/ where would you go?

1 comment:

Ed said...

Got gas for $2.59 in Lebanon on Thursday night after the game.

What would I do? But I thought I wasn't allowed to talk to you about Floridian Honeymoons? ;-)