Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today Is Somebody's Birthday...!

Today is somebody's birthday, but I'm not telling you who. You have to guess.

--When I first met this person, he had such a baby face:

--His guitar playing skills helped bring us together:


--He used to always sport the faux-hawk, though nowadays he's preferring a buzz:


--He swept me off my feet by doing things like "planting" a garden on my deck:

--He knows how to change a tire on the side of I-75 with cars whizzing by:


--He still has the same facial expressions as he did when he was a wee babe:
(this is his "i can't believe you just said that" face)

--Did I mention he's my husband?

Have you guessed yet? Why, it's Dusty of course!

Happy Birthday Dusty! I can't imagine my life without you. I couldn't think of another person that I would ever want to grow up and grow old with. I'm so proud of you, and I am honored to be called your wife and your best friend.

Love,
e.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that baby picture of him.

and yes, he does still make that face. haha.


happy birthday dusty!