Monday, October 6, 2008

You Know It's Bad When

... you know you're a bad blogger when your mother tells you to blog more often so as to give her something to read at work.

I really have nothing happening in my life right now, so i'm going to make a top ten list. These are the first ten things that just so happen to pop into my mind in the next few minutes:

  1. Dusty has a spanish test tomorow that he just told me about and "requires assistance."
  2. Work was not bad today at all. This is because we only had 10 kids between the two classes so we combined and I got to hang out with Angela more.
  3. Our apartment is hot and it's October. Gah.
  4. I heard from Andi today and we all really need to pray for her. A lot.
  5. We have a lot of things to pack.
  6. Dusty and I need to finish Lost. "Lazzim"-- it is necessary in Arabic.
  7. I want to finish my dragon book by the end of the weekend.
  8. Garrett and Erika get married this weekend! Woo hoo!
  9. Dusty turns 22 this weekend! Woooohoooo!
  10. I am almost an aunt, Dusty is almost an uncle, and Aubs is almost a mommy... come on Gabby! Hurry up and make your grand entrance! I am keeping my camera constantly charged, so I can take pictures at the drop of a hat. (Or at 3 am, whatever the case may be.)
Maybe there is more going on than I see in an instant... :)

1 comment:

Ed said...

So your mom likes to read but can't post a comment now and then?

Come on Jodie, what's up with that?

and what kind of word verification is "izjyicyl" that's not even close to a word? lol