Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lessons From Sunday

Today at church we sang "Sweetly Broken" by Jeremy Riddle. No offense to the other 95% of Christians out there, but I'm not a huge fan of this song.

However, I know a revelation when I get one and I got one during this song. The lyrics to the bridge say:

"In awe of the cross I must confess//how wondrous your redeeming love//and how great is your faithfulness."

And it really hit me that the act of confession is not just for sin. I know in my heart that the Lord has been so faithful to me again and again and again, but I need to confess it too.

Here is my confession:

He has been faithful to me in this:

He has been faithful to me in this:

He has been faithful to me in this.

He has been faithful to me in health.

He has been faithful to my family.

He has been faithful to educate me.

He has been faithful to provide opportunities for me make music.

He has been faithful to provide friendships.

He has been faithful to usher me through hardships.

He has always been faithful.

No comments: