Friday, October 10, 2008

Playing Hooky

Well I'm not going in to work today. This was a planned absence. I always get nervous when I'm gone though, because when I get back I hear horror stories from the people who subbed that day. "Well now you know what I have to put up with everyday," I always think.

There is a reason for my absence though, and their names are Garrett and Erika. Tomorrow they shall be wed as man and wife, and then be whisked away on their Floridian honeymoon!

More stories and pictures from the big day to come. If you all think about it, pray for them tomorrow as they start a new life together. And as they get to have sex. ;)

(I love being married and not feeling uncomfortable joking with newlyweds about this subject! However: Mom, Dad, Ed, and Laura, please never, ever talk to d. and me about it. That would be greatly appreciated)

2 comments:

Ed said...

Why would I talk to you about a Floridian honeymoon? We didn't have one and neither did you an d.

;-)

Sara said...

Can I talk to you about sex, since you won't let your mother. I am here to help! lol