Saturday, October 25, 2008

Insurance Update

Well... I have insurance, but I'm not as happy as I thought I would be about it.

They sent me this booklet with all these riders and the exact terms of my policy and quite frankly I'm a little lost in all the jargon. I just want to make sure that when my sinuses start acting up in about a month or so, I will be able to go to the doc for some antibiotics, so that what happened on my honeymoon doesn't have to happen again.

I don't want to just have to use trial and error here folks. I guess I'm just nervous because it's the unknown and after being turned down by two insurance companies (because I'm just incredibly unhealthy apparently...) I'm a little "gun shy." (Those are my mom's words not mine!)

1 comment:

Ed said...

Next time you come visit, bring it with you. I like the challenge of figuring out stuff like this. I'll take a look and hopefully put your fears to rest.