Saturday, October 18, 2008

What's Up With Dusty: Vol. 2

At the encouragement of my patient father in law, I will tell you all What's Up With Dusty in volume II of his segment.
  1. Dusty got accepted to grad school this week! He's so smart. Next time you see him tell him he's so smart.
  2. Dusty center refereed the district championship game this week. What district it was, I don't know, but I do know there were some unhappy parents who got mouthy. Newsflash: He doesn't care which team wins! Get over yourself and your kid!
  3. Dusty has started wearing his long sleeves, which makes him look much more at home with his beard.
  4. Dusty has unlocked all the characters in Super Smash Brother Brawl. This is what he does in his free time. Though yesterday he did clean the kitchen which rocks.
  5. Dusty got a 10 oz. steak at Garcia's last night that I'm pretty sure was so rare it was still breathing. Just kidding, I'm just a steak wuss. He's a champion.
  6. Dusty rocked a tuxedo at Garrett and Erika's wedding last weekend.

Stay tuned for more of What's Up With Dusty!

1 comment:

Ed said...

It was the 29th District and I think the statement from the losers was "I hope you can sleep tonight", which if I'm not mistaken, Dusty probably had no trouble sleeping at all. As a matter of fact after running for 80 minutes I think all three of us who were on that game slept just fine