Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've Got The Urge

I want to go somewhere. Like right now, I want to pack a bag, hop on a plane, and go somewhere! There are a few problems with this: 1.) I don't have a valid passport anymore, thanks to my recent marriage and 2.) $$$.

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to one of these places:

Maybe I would go to Bangladesh to visit Mukti, our Compassion child. Then I'd hop over to India, because it's the number one place in the world I'd like to go.

Or maybe I will go back here, because it's foreign yet familiar. This is a trip I would make Dusty come with me on because I want him to see all the cool things that I did.

Or maybe I would head to Addis Ababa for a reconnaissance trip. Ethiopia is a country that my heart is growing fonder and fonder of, yet I know hardly anything about it.

So! Say I handed you a plane ticket to a place of your choosing. Where would it be?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You know where I would go.

Andi said...

I think you should go to Djibouti. Because who doesn't want to be able to say, "Remember that time, in Djiboutiville?" I mean, seriously, that would be super!

Charity said...

Ummm, let me think...CHINA! or The Philippines :) I'd be ok with almost anywhere at this point. I'm with you!