Saturday, March 7, 2009

No Place Like Home

I just wanted to take this opportunity to announce that I will be making a trip out to Missouri in April!

I could squeal I'm so excited, though I've been doing plenty of that this week with the mice, so I'm content to sit here and sip my water and say that I can't wait. Seriously.

Mainly I will be there to visit Hrababy and his lovely parents/siblings before they had back to Indo. I would also like to enjoy city lights for a little bit, which I am not getting enough of here.

Really, Louisville is closer to me now than ever. I just like to complain about how "far" out in the "country" I live.

So for all you Kansas City readers (the 5 of you out there!) be looking for me to grace you with my presence sometime next month. I know you can hardly wait, but seriously now. Calm down and contain yourselves!

No comments: