Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Life In Song Titles

Dusty just posted this on his facebook and I thought it was pretty clever. I don't like writing facebook notes though, because that's what my blog is for. Here are the rules:

Using ONLY SONG TITLES from ONE artist, and using each title only ONCE, cleverly answer these questions. (My artist choice is Ryan Adams.)

1.) Are you male or female: Hey Mrs. Lovely

2.) Describe yourself: Beautiful Sorta

3.) How do you feel about yourself: Life is Beautiful or Elizabeth You Were Born to Play That Part... except I would change Elizabeth to Emily, of course.

4.) Describe your current guy/girl situation: Love is Hell (just kidding!) real answer: Two Hearts

5.) Describe your current location: Magnolia Mountain

6.) Describe where you want to be: City Rain, City Streets

7.) Your best friend(s): No Disguise

8.) Your favorite color is:
My Blue Manhattan

9.) You know that: This House is Not For Sale

10.) What's the weather like?: Blue Sky Blues

11.) If your life was a TV show what would it be called?: Sweet Lil Gal

12.) What is life to you?: Pearls on a String

13.) The best advice you have to give is: Don't Ask for the Water; To Be Young (Is To Be Sad...)

14.) If you could change your name what would it be?: Amy

No comments: