There's this photographer's blog that I read, click here. In their most recent post they are asking for a couple that is "wildly in love" to come model for them. All you need to enter is a recent picture of you and your beloved and reasons that you rock.
Alas, I don't live in California, but I am wildly in love with my beloved and we do kinda rock. (Man, the narcissism in this blog is so thick I could cut it with how much I rock!)
Here's the picture I would send, if I lived in Cali:
and here are some reasons why we rock, if I lived in Cali:
- we are new newlyweds... we're talking not even a month old. no fresher love than that!
- we met because he played bass; we stayed together because we got to worship together.
- dusty has a pretty sweet beard.
- at one time both of us had piercings, and there are pictures to prove it.
- we both have tattoos in the same place, though not intentionally, and no they don't match.
- dusty can perform amazing acrobatic feats with park benches just to kiss me.
- i bought dusty a cello for Christmas and though he doesn't even know how to tune it, it does make a pretty stellar decoration in the living room.
- my husband's name is also an adjective.
- we can grocery shop together and not fight.
so, do you think we'd get in if we lived in California?